The Intel ® Education Transforming Learning: Student Engagement with One to One course will introduce educators to one of the most powerful factors affecting student achievement –student engagement. Participants will explore
strategies in one to one learning environments, for transforming their units to better engage students by rethinking their content, student work products and teaching and learning processes. They will learn to identify the characteristics of engaged learners, assess their students’ level of engagement and reflect upon their own teaching practices for engaging students.
DATES, TIMES, NUMBER OF SESSIONS:
Registration ends April 5th
This is a five- six week course in which you will receive 30 continuing education units or optional 2 graduate credit hours from Adams State University.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Transform units to engage students in one-to-one classrooms
- Use strategies from the course for engaging students in their learning
- Identify characteristics of engaged learners and connections to student achievement
- Identify and incorporate classroom management issues and
- Implement solutions for a one-to-one classroom
- Identify characteristics of engaged learners and assess their students’ level of engagement
- Explore a framework of key elements for engaging students in their learning in a one to
- one classroom
- Select and transform their own unit to better engage students
- Chart their units in a Curriculum Map and incorporate elements to engage students in
- those units
- Explore a range of use of technology for engaging students in a one to one classroom
For more information, contact: [email protected]
To register for this course, click here.
Bookings are closed for this event.