Adobe Connect Web Conferencing Support by eNetColorado
eNetColorado is providing access to Adobe Connect Pro web conferencing “rooms” to partner school districts, BOCES, and educational organizations in Colorado who are eNetColorado partners. We have deployed our own Adobe Connect server that can support up to 200 Adobe Connect Pro rooms.
- Meeting rooms that accommodate up to 100 participants,
- No software installation required,
- Screen sharing,
- Chat, notes, whiteboard,
- Video via web cameras,
- VoIP (audio delivered via Internet at no cost),
- Persistent content in meeting rooms – upload and store presentations, documents, and video,
- Record meetings for future playback -Record meetings presentations, video, and audio, including integrated teleconferencing and VoIP,
- Customizable meeting layouts,
- Multiple meeting rooms per named organizer,
- Reporting and administration,
- Uploading and streaming of media(FLV and MP3), and
- Central content library.
Added Integrated Phone Conferencing Feature
Key New Features and Benefits of Adobe Connect Pro 8.0
- More intuitive user interface that provides meeting hosts, presenters, and participants with even easier access to capabilities; allowing presenters, for example, to quickly and flexibly adjust meeting room layouts in real-time, as needed.
- Enhancements to sharing, chat, video, notes, Q&A, whiteboard, and other functionality “pods” to facilitate collaboration.
- Addition of two-way Universal Voice that allows customers to bridge audio from any conferencing provider into an Adobe Connect room and provide two-way communication between participants on both VoIP and telephone audio.
- Integration of Adobe Connect1 with existing video conferencing systems, enabling meeting hosts to bring live audio and video broadcast streams directly into an Adobe Connect room.
- Enhanced collaboration SDK, with support for Adobe Flex®, Adobe Flash, and Adobe ActionScript® 3, which allows developers to create custom pods or integrate Adobe Connect with other systems.
- Adobe Connect Desktop, based on Adobe AIR, which lets users set up and manage meetings right from the desktop. The optional application also allows users to download recorded sessions for offline viewing.
- Adobe Connect Mobile enables participants to view meetings on mobile devices. Adobe Connect Mobile works on Apple iPhone and iPad, as well as Google Android and other mobile devices enabled with Adobe Flash technology.