Adobe Connect Web Conferencing Support by eNetLearning
eNetLearning is providing access to Adobe Connect Pro web conferencing “rooms” to school districts, BOCES, and educational organizations in Colorado who are eNetLearning’s partners. We have deployed an Adobe Connect server that can support low cost access to Adobe Connect Pro rooms to our partners at a cost of $225/year. One of our goals is to help educators to gain experience in the use of web conferencing to support teaching and learning.
- Meeting rooms that accommodate up to 100 participants,
- No software installation required,
- Screen sharing,
- Chat, notes, whiteboard,
- Video via web cameras,
- VoIP (audio delivered via Internet at no cost),
- Persistent content in meeting rooms – upload and store presentations, documents, and video,
- Record meetings for future playback -Record meetings presentations, video, and audio, including integrated teleconferencing and VoIP,
- Customizable meeting layouts,
- Multiple meeting rooms per named organizer,
- Reporting and administration,
- Uploading and streaming of media(FLV and MP3), and
- Central content library.